Cryptoswop (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company') operates the website https://www.cryptoswop.io (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website'), which is a platform dedicated to the transaction of digital assets and the provision of related services (hereinafter referred to as ‘Service'). For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, the Company and the Website are referred to collectively as 'we' or other applicable forms of first-person pronouns in this Agreement.
Individual(s) or other subjects who log onto this Website shall be users of this Website. For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, the users are referred to as 'you' or any other applicable forms of the second-person pronouns.
For the convenience of wording in this Agreement, ‘you’ and ‘we’ are collectively referred to as ‘both parties’, and individually as ‘one party’.
- You, on the basis of your own free will and your requisite consent, agree to disclose your personal information to us;
- You agree that our branches, affiliates and employees may contact you in connection with the products and services that you may be interested in (unless you have indicated that you do not want to receive such information).
If you are willing to use the services offered by this Website, you will be required to fill in and provide the following two categories of information:
- Identity information that can help us verify whether you are eligible to be registered as a member of this Website. It includes but is not limited to your name, residence address, mailing address, other certificates and corresponding numbers thereof that are issued by your country or government to certify your identity information, as well as all other information that can help us to verify your identity (hereinafter referred to as 'identity information').
- Service information helps us to contact you and provide you with the services, including but not limited to your phone number, fax number, valid email address, mailing address, and information concerning your debit card and/or other accounts (hereinafter collectively referred to as 'service information').
When you use this Website or the services this Website offers, we may collect more information necessary from our exclusive mailboxes or in other manners that we consider as in compliance with relevant requirements, for the purpose of improving the functions of this Website, enhancing your experience of using this Website and its services as well as the security thereof, or as is required by any court order, any applicable law, administrative regulation or any order of any other competent government agency.
If you visit any link to third-party websites as listed on this Website or any link to any of our third-party partners, you shall agree to and comply with the separate and independent Privacy Policies of such third-party websites. We will not bear any liability for the contents and activities of such websites or partners.
When you visit our Website, we use Google Analytics via cookies to record our performance and evaluate the effect of online advertising. Cookies are a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer hard drive. Only when you use your computer to access our Website can the cookies be sent to your computer hard drive.
Cookies are usually used to record the habits and preferences of visitors in browsing the items on our Website. The information collected by cookies is non-registered, collective statistical data, and does not involve personal data.
Cookies, which enable the Website or service provider system to recognize your browser and capture and recall information, cannot be used to obtain data on your hard drive, your email address, or your personal data. Most browsers are designed to accept cookies. You can opt to set your browser to reject cookies, or to notify you as soon as possible if you are loaded on cookies.
However, if you set your browser to disable cookies, it is possible that you may not be able to launch or use some functions of our Website.
Purposes of Information
We will use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with Services through our Website;
- To identify and confirm your identity when you use our Website;
- To improve and upgrade the Service of the Website (your information and the feedback we receive can help us improve this Service, so that we can more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs);
- To keep statistics relating to the use of our Website to be used for data analysis carried out in cooperation with government agencies and public affairs institutions;
- To personalize your experience (your information will help us better respond to your personalized needs);
- To facilitate transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or otherwise provided to any other company on any grounds without your consent, except for where doing so is expressly needed for the purpose of completing the transaction you require);
- To send emails regularly (the email address that you provide for the purpose of processing orders may be used to receive information on and updates to your orders, in addition to newsletters, updates, related products or services information, etc., that we may send to you from time to time);
- To meet other purposes as specified in the User Agreement of this Website and all legal means adopted for satisfying such purposes.
We do not sell, trade, transfer, allow others to collect, or use information from you. However, this will exclude the following parties: our affiliates, trusted third parties who help us operate our websites, manage our business, or provide services to you, provided that such parties agree to keep such information confidential. It also excludes instances where we believe that information disclosure is appropriate or is required by any of the applicable laws, regulations, rules, or by any order of courts or other competent authorities, and where we believe that information disclosure is necessary for executing the strategy of our Website, necessary for ensuring the proper functioning of the Website, as may be necessary for the related parties to provide services, or for the protection of the rights, property, or safety of us or other persons. Your information will not be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
Protection of Personal Data
We adopt appropriate measures so as to protect and safeguard the security of your personal data. We will, to the greatest extent possible, ensure that any personal data collected through our Website shall be free from being subject to nuisance by any third party unrelated to us. The security measures that we may take include but are not limited to the following:
- Records of your personal data will be stored in a properly locked place.
- The computer data that contain your personal information will be stored in computer systems and storage media that are subject to strict login restrictions.
- Only staff members duly authorized by us can access your personal data, and these staff members shall comply with our internal code concerning personal data confidentiality.
- Encryption techniques as Secure Socket Layer Encryption may be used to for your personal data.
- Our network servers are protected by a proper 'firewall '.
If you are aware of any security flaws in our Website, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate action as soon as possible
Despite the above technical and security measures, we cannot guarantee that the information transmitted via the Internet is absolutely safe, so we cannot absolutely guarantee that the personal data that you provide to us through our Website will be safe at any time. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from or caused by any event that may occur in connection with unauthorized access to your personal data, and we shall not be held liable for compensation for such loss or damage.